SCOALA CU CLASELE I-VIII-VARASTI-GIURGIU-ROMANIA

Thursday, November 04, 2010

I think that for each of us or should exist, at least one thing to gain importance in our eyes, around which we organize all our actions. It’s what I call an ideal life ...the guarantee that our life has a direction, a purpose, content and a proof that life has his meaning, not a chaotic one. And I'll start with relationships in society ... I always considered necessary for people to understand the world where they live,to understand the nature of their interactions with everything around him more simply , to go through life more consciously. There is a great joy of the act of understanding and perhaps there is no greater happiness than being devoted to you and learning to live with others. I wish became myself understood and if this is too much – I would like make the others wish that. Because we all are the media of people around us! Constantin Cosmin, Scoala cu clasele I-VIII Varasti-Giurgiu-Romania LIFE IS AN IDEAL

1 comentarii:

CORINA CIOBANU said...

Your ideal is school, children, everything around you.
Good-luck and congratulations for life's ideal.